Are you passionate about digital marketing, have highly developed skills, and are now looking to shift your career into high gear? Our small but mighty team is looking for you! Scoop is a unique mobile cloud-based software platform that enables companies such as those in Solar Energy, Wind Power, Utilities, Manufacturing and Mining to transform their day-to-day field / office operations. Scoop pioneers a novel approach to work software rooted in employee engagement and empowerment. Our unique approach means that for the first time employees and managers can build, manage and maintain their own WorkApps™ without programming.THE POSITION
This is a unique position best suited to a marketing pro with highly developed digital marketing skills looking for a leadership position with high growth prospects. As the marketing director for Scoop you will be directly involved in and experience the success of your efforts. The position is about taking initiative and leveraging the latest marketing tools and technologies to drive awareness of the novel Scoop platform and generate highly qualified opportunities for the sales team. The Marketing Director will work closely with the executive team to strategize, plan and execute various marketing campaigns to achieve well-defined business objectives with initial focus on the Solar Energy Space
- Planning and execution of key digital marketing campaigns
- Creation and management of content to drive awareness and SEO
- Management of SEO, SEM and social media strategy
- Planning and management of speaking opportunities and exhibitions at select trade shows and conferences.
- Planning and creation of case studies, white papers and ROI calculations for various industry verticals.
- Market feedback into product roadmap planning, pricing model and characteristics.
- Development of reports and dashboards to continually measure and improve initiatives.
- Researching, evaluating, and implementing tools and technologies to enable campaign innovation and improve performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent with focus on marketing and communications;
- 3-5 years’ experience in web and/or digital marketing roles
- Technically savvy with a strong appetite for continuous learning
- Proven experience working in a marketing role within the business software industry
- Experience creating and/or maintaining a website (Wordpress would be great)
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation (Hubspot preferred)
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking/innovation
- Capable with graphic design software and video production
- Experience with creating and delivering presentations and particularly webinars
- Familiarity with the industrial sector operations (energy, utilities, manufacturing, etc.)
- Capabilities and experience in SEO and SEM
- Proven copy writing and content design / formatting skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary
- Performance bonuses
- Employee stock options package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Friendly and social working environment
- Opportunities to innovate and create
- Career growth and advancement