Are you passionate about sales, have highly developed skills, and are now looking to shift your career into high gear? Our small but mighty team is looking for you! Scoop® Solar is a cutting edge mobile cloud-based project planning and collaboration platform for the renewable energy market with specific focus on the fast-growing solar space. Major solar and wind energy companies currently use our unique platform and accompanying app builder to automate and streamline their field work, facilitate multimedia communication, gather valuable field data and provide real-time analytics. Our mission is to make Scoop the industry software standard for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of renewable energy installation and maintenance operations.THE POSITION
Are you an enterprise sales hunter that thrives on using your business acumen and well-honed consultative selling skills to discover and fulfill customer needs? Are you excited about the possibility of leveraging a cutting edge technology platform to help rapidly growing renewable energy companies transform their operations? Are you ready to take the next big leap and advance your sales career in the fast-growing high-technology field? If your answer is Yes then this could be the transformative position you have been looking for!
Create and implement a disciplined and effective prospecting plan to regularly seek out and add new outbound sales opportunities into the funnel Configure and regularly improve sales processes in the company's CRM to automate smart nurturing, follow-up and analytic reports. Work closely to provide marketing with input into effective promotion campaigns to achieve a growing flow of well-qualified inbound opportunities. With help from marketing and solution engineers, develop and deliver high quality targeted product demonstrations that close business. Create customer proposals and negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI. As sales and revenues continue to ramp, help recruit, train and build out the sales team. Provide insightful feedback into product roadmap planning, pricing model and marketing.YOUR SKILLS & BACKGROUND
- Great grasp of the business software sales process and how to find, advance and close opportunities in a multi-stakeholder sales scenario.
- Interested in working in the dynamic environment of a small and growing team and wearing multiple hats to solve problems, continuously learn, improve processes and achieve results.
- Very comfortable in communicating with the “C” suite with a track record of closing five and six figure ARR enterprise software as a service deals.
- Demonstrable track record of outperforming sales quotas.
- Polished demeanor and executive persona capable of projecting a strong yet friendly and professional image.
- Disciplined management, outstanding interpersonal, written and presentation skills.
- Extensive experience with configuring and using CRM and/or marketing automation systems
- Has a minimum Bachelor's degree education with extra points awarded for MBA
WHAT SCOOP OFFERS
- Competitive base salary, commissions and performance bonuses
- Chance to participate in the upside with our employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Friendly solutions-oriented working environment with a big vision
- Opportunity to innovate, create and see the results of your work
- Huge upside for career growth and advancement in the high-tech field