Scoop is a unique mobile cloud-based software platform that enables industrial companies such as those in Solar Energy, Manufacturing and Mining to mobilize and streamline their work processes with our unique no-coding WorkApps™.
We are looking for a high energy, technically-oriented Solution Specialist who has an understanding of industrial industries and is passionate about how technology can improve the productivity of field- and facility-based companies. The successful candidate will work closely with the executive team to nurture and grow strong relationships with prospects and customers in our various markets, with initial focus on the Solar Energy space.
This multi-faceted role combines technical sales, marketing and account management into a hands-on experience where you will directly see the impact of your efforts.
Technical Sales & Account Management
- Research, connect and build relationships with potential and existing customer contacts to highlight Scoop’s features and value propositions
- Organize live, online demos and meetings with prospects to demonstrate the platform’s capabilities and field questions
- Be an expert on the platform in order to configure and deliver customer-facing demonstrations & training presentations
- Research, author and post valuable high quality content based on customer use cases (including articles, blog posts, white papers and case studies)
- Manage and grow the online presence of Scoop via our websites and social media channels
- Develop additional marketing/sales materials as needed for the purpose of further developing customer/lead relationships, such as emails and brochures
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Completion of an Engineering or equivalent technical degree (ideally Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Systems) OR a Business degree with a focus on Technology or Information Systems
- Highly proficient with various office suite, project management tools and business software setup and usage
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, positive can-do attitude
- Exceptional initiative, organizational skills
- Assets: graphic design experience, video editing, social media, CRM, WordPress and similar CMS skills, HTML & CSS, marketing automation, content creation